3% of Harvard MBAs Make Ten Times as Much as the Other 97% Combined
Or so the written goal study story goes regarding personal effectiveness and performance...
There are many consulting and training firms operating in this market. RapidBI aims to provide rapid, pragmatic solutions to get you and your organization developing as fast as possible. We have over 20 years experience in the field of change and use this to provide practical solutions.
With an interest in organisational development through business improvement and the development of people, Mike is a passionate professional an a keen supporter of the HRD profession.
Mike has three daughters, a loving wife, a dog and in his spare time undertakes voluntary work for the British Red Cross as a trainer and Ambulance Crew.
Shortcuts to some of our key content you may find of value: